Learn how to be your own tech line...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DanInKansas

Washer 110.22922100 -- water left in tub after UltraClean

2 posts in this topic

Situation: free washing machine. Two or three buyers available for it if I can make profitable for our store in the $200 to $225 mark.

Tested the washer. Behaves well in all situations except in the UltraClean cycle, in which there is about an inch of water in the basket at the end of the timer.

A couple of people at our shop are convinced there's a timer issue. Since it advances all the way through the cycle and energizes its agitate and spin cycles, I'm leaning more towards the ATC energizing the water valve at the wrong time.

Any ideas, things to test, or things I could be overlooking?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

The ATC can't energize the Water Valve by itself ...
On that model Washer, the Timer should energize the Water Valve for (2) 15 sec. "sprays"
at the start of each of the (2) Spin portions of the Ultra Clean & Permanent Press cycles.
That function of the Timer is known to go bad.
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=154&N=898034

Timer-3955337-00648135.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0