Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to be your own tech line...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JPMOSE

Jenn Air Double Oven - How does one unhide the Fault Codes?

5 posts in this topic

Jenn Air Wall Oven (Double) Model Number: JJW9830DDP

Hello,

Four years ago, someone was kind enough to guide me on how to fix my oven. There was an attachment included that provided instructions on how to unhide fault codes and even run a bunch of tests to check functionality. The link no longer works (and unfortunately, I didn't print a copy).

Could anyone tell me the steps to unhide the codes (if any) and perform test functions? Thanks in advance!!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Thanks a million Sensei!!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Hello again!

Is the service manual for my oven on line anywhere? I see some on this site for Jenn Air. However, my model isn't listed (JJW9830DDP).

I do have a Fault Code: 1C8C However, everything seems to work just fine. Any suggestions?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0