Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Strathy

F1 on a CFEF372BC3

11 posts in this topic

Can't seem to post on the main kitchen forum anymore?

I can't find a manual on this one - anyone got it?  F1 means what?

Thanks!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

F1 is typically the EOC board.

Can't seem to post on the main kitchen forum anymore?

What!?  What happens when you try to post in the Kitchen Forum?  

Did a software "upgrade" a week or so ago and still tracking down the bugzillas.

Is anyone else having trouble starting new topics in the Kitchen (or any other) forum?

I think it (you) want me to pay.  I never had to in the past ... and I do try to offer my knowledge about stuff in exchange for the knowledge I get from others.  

I think it (you) want me to pay.  I never had to in the past ... and I do try to offer my knowledge about stuff in exchange for the knowledge I get from others.  

No, no, no!  Stop jumping to wrong conclusions and please just tell me what error you're seeing so I can track down the bug!  

Looks like the page is hanging up and not loading completely.  Clear your browser cache and try it again.  

Moved to kitchen forum

F-1 is control, which is not listed at R/C

Thanks guys! Appreciate the help. Customer looking at the rebuilt option on this one.