Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to troubleshoot like a Master Samurai Tech...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dryerman45

FRIDGIDAIRE DISHWASHER

5 posts in this topic

Hi Master SAMURAI,

I have a fridgidaire dishwasher model# FDB2310LCC1,it fills and drains but doesnt wash,however the timer is counting down as if it was washing.Iam thinking the circulation motor,but I realize that it is possible to have a control board problem .What has been your experience.What do you think?

Thanks

SAMANERA

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Thank you I will get it and put it in.

SAMANERA

If you can activate the Door Switch with the Door open,

you may able to see how the circulation is (or isn't)

OK,

I put the circulation pump in and that did not fix it so I began troubleshooting which i should have done to begin with instead I get lazy or in a hurry for some reason,anyway the problem was the circulation pump relay on the control board so i replaced it and all is fine........

SAMANERA

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/154470603/1014445?modelNumber=FDB2310LCC1

Main-Control-Board-154470603-00743492.jp

Edited by Samurai Appliance Repair Man
Added part link.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0