Check out our online tech training courses at Master Samurai Tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
llky

bottom mount Kenmore

6 posts in this topic

I have a Kenmore bottom mount refrigerator model no 795.71604.010,I think that this is a LG made refrigerator.The icemaker has stopped working,it won't do anything.I need help in how to remove the old icemaker and replace it with a new one.A service manual on this refrigerator would be great if there is one available.Thank you for your time.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

There may be a reset button under the bottom of the icemaker head.

If you have the head with the lights on the right front,turn the On/Off switch OFF then back On to reset.

Also check the fill tube to see if it is frozen.

Thanks for the reply.No my icemaker does not have the lights on the front,nor does it have a reset button that I can find.I have checked the fill tube,not frozen.Thank you for the reply and help.

No info on the removal and replacement of the icemaker?