Learn Circuit Fu, the ancient lost art of appliance repair…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
abbinoxious

Kenmore freezer model # 25314592101

7 posts in this topic

I am in need of a service manual for a Kenmore freezer model # 25314592101.  This freezer beeps about every 12 hours. The red light on the lid flashes. This continues (beep & flash) until you touch the reset button on the touch pad. We have replaced the start relay. This was not the issue. We feel that it is a wiring problem. Any Ideas? Thank you.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

This one is a Chest freezer?  Some of those have a backup battery (9v), indicator comes on to warn of dead battery - currently preparing manual to P/M you, the file is huge (84 MB) - seems that is too much for the Potluck Supper, is more like a Smorg

which manual (part number) is that ?

It is P/N

P/M'd to requester

No that's way better - that big azzed one took me half the night to download, now it's nice and convenient in the Potluck Supper  :thumbsup: 

Now I can go delete it and recover a football field worth of memory