Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
btenpin

Frigidaire Refer BFHS2611LM1

9 posts in this topic

We were called to this unit complaint no ice or water from dispenser.  Noted a flashing #2 in display water resivoir frozen looking through Frigidaire info that can find but not finding this Model.  Unit is fairly new 2 years old aprox any links to tech info appreciated.

I am assuming thermister issue ?  But you alll know what happens when you assume

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Where are you seeing the flashing "2" in the control display: in the FF section or on the dispenser board?  

Some light reading for you:

Frigidaire dispenser info (nothing with the error code "2"): http://appliantology.org/files/file/345-frigidaire-refrigerator-dispenser-power-relay-board/

This manual should apply to your unit:  http://appliantology.org/files/file/557-frigidaire-side-by-side-refrigerator-with-electronic-controls-2007/

BETA CODES

'2'  FLASHING - OPEN THERMISTOR

'3'  FLASHING - SHORTED THERMISTOR

'4'  DAMPER ERROR

'HI'  HI TEMP

'd F' MANUAL DEFROST

240389639.pdf  < repaired link  :whistling:

Edited by RegUS_PatOff
repaired link

Ruh-row...

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Ruh-row...

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Must be fixed now cause it worked for me.

I got a Frigidaire error code guide which shows what you saying flashing 2 in Ffood display indicating open thermister.  We have thermister on order hopefully that takes care of it

Thanks

btenpin

Weird. Still not working for me.

Regs link:

Edited by tpoindexter

Regs link:

That worked.  Domo, tp!