Learn how to troubleshoot using schematics like a real tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Patricio

kenmore 15719000

3 posts in this topic

Anything for a Kenmore D/W 15719000.  Complaint very noisy.   Unit is very old according to customer.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

... Kenmore D/W 15719000

665.15719000 ?

similar to Whirlpool DP920PFGY4

with Power Clean Filter

c. 1998

http://appliantology.org/files/file/14-whirlpool-power-clean-filter-dishwasher-service-manual/

sounds like either something caught in the Pump

click on picture

Pump-and-Motor-Assembly-W10428775-008533

OR a bad Pump Motor

click on picture

Circulation-and-Drain-Pump-Motor-3377333

Thats what I told the potential customer.  She told me somebody worked on it years ago & she felt he left some parts out of it.    I had one one time where the screw that holds it to the cabinet fell down into the sump was being hit by the food grinder.  I listened to it on the phone & I definately think that a piece of glass ot something other solid is in there.