Learn Circuit Fu, the ancient lost art of appliance repair…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
NCARepair

Need service manual for kenmore 795.71054.010 (LG) ref

7 posts in this topic

Customer stated i/m quit working. Water dispenser does work. Wondering what to look out for.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Well no takers on this one.  Sears site said same i/m used in LG model LFX28978ST. Anybody have that manual? Really after troubleshooting for the flex tray i/m used.

Thanks. Why do i get this error when selecting the link? Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/appliant/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_2/skin_downloads.php on line 262

works for me ..

Thanks. Why do i get this error when selecting the link? Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/appliant/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_2/skin_downloads.php on line 262

It's because you're trying to view the File section while in the mobile theme.  At this time, the mobile theme does not support the Files section because downloading to mobile devices is not supported.  Coming soon!  Meanwhile, use the Full Site (IP Board) on a desktop or laptop computer to view and download from the Files section.  

Thanks, got the manual. I have been able to download from some areas of the site into my ipad, just not the posted links in the forums.