Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Need help dowloading files on vmw washer

telefunkenu47

Hi Reg: Well the time has finally come for me to learn the vmw washer. I cant seem to get permission to view any of the files at the pot luck supper. Can you help me here? specificall want to view the job aids from whirltag> thanks in advance!

• Team Samurai

According to the records, you've dowloaded the VMW Job Aid four times today!  You probably have four copies of it on your hard drive right now.  Look for it and let me know.  

Sorry mr Brown, my bad. I tried to open the files last night and finally gave up. Ill sure be glad when this computer fad is over and we can all go back to snap action timers and belt drive washers made by american union workers earning 47 bucks an hour w bennies. Ill be sitting here with the orher Luddites waiting for my IRA to come back. Thanks for everything. Had to put my 13 year old female shepard down and were all still a little broke up by it. hope all is well w you. God bless. Kirk

• Team Samurai

Oh, man, sorry to hear about your baby.  I know exactly what you're going through, had to put the Bubba down a couple years ago.  It was hell.  But be thankful for having 13 years with her-- that's well above average for a Shepard!  Bubba was only 9 when we finally put him down be he was pretty crippled by then.   

Wasn't sure from your post if you found the file on the your computer and you were able to open them or not.  Just in case you weren't, I PMed you some goodies.  

Take care and hang in there!  

BTW, are you going to ASTI this year?

... made by american union workers earning 47 bucks an hour w bennies.

... and the pension :thumbsup:

Nope, too much money,not enough benefit. Im leaving for Fujitsu school in Cali next week. Had a banner year installing mini splits and Baxi wall mounted boilers. In fact owe the IRS 5 grand and have no idea where Im gonna come up with it. I wish more american taxpayers had to stroke a check every year rather than feel like they were getting a "refund". Im phasing out of the appliances somewhat since I no longer have the passion for it and the products are proprietary junk. Whirlpool has killed the trade by raising their prices on their crappy boards. Im just an analog guy in a digital world I guess.. Strange times.....

• Like 1

• Team Samurai

If more people had to pay taxes quarterly instead of having it withheld, we would no longer have the Progressive (code word for Marxist) Income Tax.

Thanks again, Scott. Hope to meet  again someday.If youre in Conway area, give me a call. In god we trust.

Edited by telefunkenu47

If more people had to pay taxes quarterly instead of having it withheld, we would no longer have the Progressive (code word for Marxist) Income Tax.

If ya work for the man Government mandates that tax be witheld.   Govt collects interest free.   People look forward to getting their refund not realizing they loant the government money tax free.   Goverment should pay back at least a little interest.

... Govt collects interest free.  .  

... Goverment should pay back at least a little interest.

although, if the Government had to pay us interest,

they'd have to raise our taxes . . . :whistling:

• Like 1

• Team Samurai

If ya work for the man Government mandates that tax be witheld. Govt collects interest free. People look forward to getting their refund not realizing they loant the government money tax free. Goverment should pay back at least a little interest.

Really? I've never had a job before so I didn't know that! :)

Okay, sarcasm aside, my point is that if there was no withholding tax and people had to cut a check to the IRS every quarter like self-employed people do, there would such an out cry and massive non-compliance, that the hated and despised Income Tax would go the way of the dinosaur. And good riddance!

• Like 2