Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
alexeinspruch

Bosch nexxt premium dryer will not run, but turns on!

32 posts in this topic

Thermal fuse is not indicating continuity. Set multimeter to ohms on lowest setting and NADA.

Here's how it turned out. Thermostat isn't the issue.

Okay, I musta missed something between 6-packs:  when did you go from talking about a bad thermal fuse to replacing the thermostat?  What's the part number(s) of the part(s) you tested that read open and the part you replaced?  Same part?  Two different parts?  

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

That's what you get for having a Bosch, you must be a Masochist wanting to buy a Bosch steam washer.

Sorry , but since I am European I can tell you they make kaka!  Even their cars , Ill take a Rice burner over a Mercedes.

But then in the old days "Amana" was supposedly the cats mew in Appliances ohh lets not forget the Lonely Maytag man.

Sorry no malice intended, but I find Asko, Bosch, Gagenau, kind of cheesy, built more for Eastern Europeans than Americans.

Before you buy you need to read the "Grand Masters " list of whats good, & skip advertising hoopla, ie Architectural Digest.

Sorry "The Fermented Grand Master".

Edited by dimitri77565

Man I'm sick of screwing with this set. Way too much disassembly and most components are tough to reach. I'm dumping them as they are discontinued and 9 yrs old now. With a new baby we are washing round the clock.

I went with Samsung as I did with our microwave. Bosch washer/dryers are now miniature 24" models only it seems.

Dishwasher is Bosch though.

I'm sure the fridge will last but hey why not break?

Never again with Benz either! I drive German but real quality German.

Edited by alexeinspruch

I went with Samsung as I did with our microwave.

depending on model, may be hard to get parts, and service info

Theres a broken belt switch down by the pulley that may need to be set

New Samsungs delivered and installed........now pray for the fridge to die.

alexeinspruch Repair Clinic has great video's,just type in a part # and if you see a start button it has a video at bottom of page.

Take care,