Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidence…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
AlbertJackson

frigidaire stove top not working

7 posts in this topic

Got a PLES389ECD had error code F20, also the element control displays are all flashing but one on the far left,it is not working at all I replaced the far left controller powered it back up no change, I've disconnected the main controller the burner displays still flashing and still have the non working one. got  Any ideas ??

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Thanks for the info gotta figure out how to use, not sure about checking harness and connections, probably ohming wires gonna hit it tomorrow , again thanks.

I've concluded I don't know what to test at this point, any more ideas??

I replaced the far left controller powered it back up no change

What's the part number of the controller you replaced?

thanks for the replies, I disassembled the top and back of stove disconnected then reconnected all wires reassembled and now fully functional, must have been bad connection somewhere that came loose in transit, again thanks for the replies.

Glad you got it fixed! Domo for letting us know. :)