Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

New Appliance Service Manual added: Kitchenaid KUDS30IXSS4 Dishwasher Tech Sheet

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• Team Samurai

File Name: Kitchenaid KUDS30IXSS4 Dishwasher Tech Sheet

File Submitter: Samurai Appliance Repair Man

File Submitted: 11 Apr 2013

File Category: Appliance Repair Manual Pot Luck Supper

Applicable Models:

​KUDC10FXBL0 LPW10195615 MDB7759BWW0 MDB7759BWS0 MDB7759BWB0 MDB7749BWW0 MDB7749BWQ0 MDB7749BWM0 MDB7749BWB0 KUDS35FXWH4 KUDS35FXWH3 KUDS35FXWH2 KUDS35FXWH1 KUDS35FXWH0 KUDS35FXSS4 KUDS35FXSS3 KUDS35FXSS2 KUDS35FXSS1 KUDS35FXSS0 KUDS35FXBL4 KUDS35FXBL3 KUDS35FXBL2 KUDS35FXBL1 KUDS35FXBL0 KUDS30SXWH3 KUDS30SXWH2 KUDS30SXWH1 KUDS30SXWH0 KUDS30SXSS3 KUDS30SXSS2 KUDS30SXSS1 KUDS30SXSS0 KUDS30SXBL3 KUDS30SXBL2 KUDS30SXBL1 KUDS30SXBL0 KUDS30IXWH5 KUDS30IXWH4 KUDS30IXWH3 KUDS30IXWH2 KUDS30IXWH1 KUDS30IXWH0 KUDS30IXSS5 KUDS30IXSS4 KUDS30IXSS3 KUDS30IXSS2 KUDS30IXSS1 KUDS30IXSS0 KUDS30IXBT5 KUDS30IXBT4 KUDS30IXBT3 KUDS30IXBT2 KUDS30IXBT1 KUDS30IXBT0 KUDS30IXBL5 KUDS30IXBL4 KUDS30IXBL3 KUDS30IXBL2 KUDS30IXBL1 KUDS30IXBL0 KUDS30HXSS1 KUDS30HXSS0 KUDS30FXWH4 KUDS30FXWH3 KUDS30FXWH2 KUDS30FXWH1 KUDS30FXWH0 KUDS30FXSS4 KUDS30FXSS3 KUDS30FXSS2 KUDS30FXSS1 KUDS30FXSS0 KUDS30FXPA8 KUDS30FXPA4 KUDS30FXPA3

Pub No. W10195615

Click here to download this file

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abeygold

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Hi Mr. Samurai I not sure I'm at the right place but I need help with this tech sheet if this could be discussed on Monday night webinar. I know in the previous webinar you discussed data communication between the user interface and the control board. now this one has four leads @ P13  .what is the 13 volt connection is that the supply voltage but then there's the VCC which is the supplie?. also if I measured between the contact that says 13v to REF and i got about 5v is that ok. Also why are they calling out at the power supply VCC (N) REF (-5)  13 (+8)

Edited by abeygold

• Team Samurai

What's the model number for the specific unit you're referencing, Abe? 

• Team Samurai

These are good questions, Abe. We'll go over them tonight at Office Hours. Thanks for bringing this up! 

• Team Samurai

We may have time- what's the specific question on this one?

Let me try to make it to the point.  On  convection mode I got heat. but none of the motors that are on the same branch of the convection heater  were running like (convection motor, turntable motor , fan motor ,) I took volt reading at turntable motor but no voltage .so I took a volt test from GY(turntable motor relay) to primary switch R/W and I got voltage so board is doing its job .since thy are all coming from R/W at primary switch how is it possible for heater to work but none of the others according to tech sheet?

Sorry .problem was solved already last week it was burnt at the heater joint w/bn connection but I am confused with the schematic .

• Team Samurai

What's your specific question on the schematic?

looking at the schematic I am not clear why this motors won't run when they seem to be directly connected to primary switch L1.so how is the burnt connection at the "HEATER" interfere with them. ?

Edited by abeygold

if you look at the schematic you'll see there is a convection element as well. I know I'm seeing this alot in my neighborhood its very popular

• Team Samurai

I don't see anything on the schematic that shows an interaction between the convection motor circuit and the heater circuit. But there may not be a cause-effect relationship between the failed heater connection and the motor not running. The schematic doesn't show that. But you may have inadvertently affected something else when you repaired the heater connection. 

• Team Samurai

Yes, I see that. But since the heater and convection motor are in parallel, one going open does not affect the other. So I guess I'm not understanding your question.