Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
prairiestr

GE Frig PFSF5NJWA Not cooling

7 posts in this topic

Compressor not running, or even trying.

Condensor fan is running constantly, Evap fan also running.

Can't find a tech sheet anywhere on this machine.

Help please!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Most likely going to be a main board or the compressor inverter board. There will be a small plug with a red and white wire running from the main board to the inverter board. Check this plug for dc voltage. If no voltage main board is bad. There are few other tests to do but check that first. I am going to suspect the inverter board is bad.

Thanks Applianceman,

Any idea where the tech sheet might be hiding?

Not behind the front grill? Thats where it should be. I have more specifics on the voltages and wiring at my shop. I will try to get you more info. Maybe even a manual.

Thanks Applianceman,

Any info would be great. Tech sheet not behind grill or in compressor compartment.

Thanks Durham,

This will be a big help.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0