Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

LG WD-8013F washing machine manuals

ericoppel1

ericoppel1

Hi, I need the service and the owners user manuals for the LG 8013F front load washing machine please if they are available.

My machine is shaking and I'm guessing it is the shock absorbers so I want to make sure I know what I'm doing before attempting this repair.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericoppel1

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• RegUS_PatOff

• Team Samurai

Moved to the Service Manual Request Forum.

ericoppel1

Here are all the numbers exactly as printed on the label..............

Model No. 8013F

Ser. No. 209KW00037

App. No. 15991

P/No. 3850ER3039D

Here is a pic of the machine..... http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/randwick/washing-machines-dryers/lg-intellowasher-7kg-front-load-delivery-warranty-/1019640866

I have been able to get only the users manual but not the service manual from the LG website here....   http://www.lg.com/au/support-product/lg-WD-8013F

Washer is about 9 years old and location is Australia.

Thanks for your help.

ericoppel1

I have emailed LG asking them what is the difference between WD-8013F and WD-80130F as they list both model numbers so must be different machines?

Awaiting their reply.

• Team Samurai

Okay, this is an Oz model.  Ask them if they can cross the model over to the Ameedican peeg-dog equivalent model.  

Oops!  Channeled Moostafa there for a second.  Feeling better now.  

ericoppel1

Have given up on trying to get any answer out of LG.

No replies to emails and have spent forever on hold on the telephone.

They don't return phone calls either. Just get a recording telling me how busy they are.

Will never ever buy another LG appliance!

• Team Samurai

Jolly good show, Sir Reginald!   :rocker:  :dazzler:  :tinkerbell:  :sorcerer:

Is that manual for Oz-only models or does it apply to Ameedican models, too?

I think it was from an .au website

• Like 1

ericoppel1

Thanks you so much for your help with this problem.  Much appreciated.

Good to see there is intelligent life here at Appliantology, as there is certainly none to be found at LG.

Despite it being listed on their own website, LG claims there is no such model as the WD-80130F.

Very strange!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, of course they give the usual line about service manuals only being available to technicians.

Oh, and it was also sent from an email address that does not accept replies. What terrible customer service!

Below is LG's reply for all to see, so everyone can have a laugh at LG's lack of knowledge & incompetence regarding their own appliance models.

Good afternoon Eric,

Thank you for emailing LG Electronics Australia and New Zealand Pty Ltd.

They are not separate models, the correct model number for this machine is WD-8013F - the second model you have mentioned does not exist. We cannot provide the SVC manual, this is for technician use only.

Should you have any further questions regarding your LG product, please do not hesitate to contact us either via email, or alternatively you can call the LG Customer Information Centre on 1300 542 273 or 0800 542 273 for New Zealand customers, which operates 7am - 7pm AEST, 7 days per week for your convenience.

I hope this has been of some assistance.

Kind regards,

Hiba A
Customer Correspondence Officer
LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd | ABN 98 064 531 264
PO Box 212
Horsley Park NSW 2175
P: 1300 542 273| F: 02 8805 4243
Website: www.lg.com.au <http://www.lg.com.au/> or for NZ customers: www.lge.co.nz <http://www.lge.co.nz/>

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This email, including any attachments is a confidential communication between the sender and the intended recipient. It may contain legally privileged or copyrighted information. You should not read, copy, use or disclose the content without authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this email in error please contact the sender immediately by return email and then delete both messages.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Received Date : 23-05-2013 08:40 54
The type of inquiry : Specification
Product/Model No. : Front Loader/WD-8013F

Please tell me what is the difference between models WD-8013F and WD-80130F.
Also, please tell me how to obtain the service manual for WD-8013F.
Thank you.

Click here if you have more questions
      spacer.gif           bg-top.gifspacer.gif%27   The following survey will be used for the improvement of LG service only.
Please feel free to give us your frank feedback.   dot.gif   How would you rate the e-mail response on the following?       Very dissatisfied Dissatisfied Moderate Satisfied Very satisfied     bg-bottom.gif