Lost with the new appliances? The Samurai teaches you Circuit Fu…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
  • Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

[Webinar] Electric Circuit Troubleshooting and EEPs   12/05/2016

I have a special topic for tonight's Office Hours webinar on electric circuit troubleshooting and EEPs. If you've taken the Fundamentals course or watched any of my Youtube videos, you know that EEPs are a topic near and dear to my heart. EEPs = Electrically Equivalent Points. Identifying EEPs on a schematic is a key skill for any appliance tech today.  Another special feature about this Office Hours: in addition to the usual Academy students and Professional Appliantologist members, Senior Appliantology Fellows and Legacy Techs at Appliantology are also welcome to join us for this Office Hours. Just click into the topic below to RSVP and to get the connection info.   
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RegUS_PatOff

New Appliance Service Manual added: Whirlpool Refrigerator GS6NVEXSL01 Service and Wiring Sheet

1 post in this topic

File Name: Whirlpool Refrigerator GS6NVEXSL01 Service and Wiring Sheet

File Submitter: RegUS_PatOff

File Submitted: 18 Jun 2013

File Category: Appliance Repair Manual Pot Luck Supper

Whirlpool Refrigerator GS6NVEXSL01 Service and Wiring Sheet

• Service and Wiring Sheet - W10238215
  • Repair Part List - W10132054

was Service Sheet - 2303922

Click here to download this file

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0