Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Nicky

viking dishwwasher model: DFUD042-PSS not powering

3 posts in this topic

The panel lights up. At first there was a little blue droplet indicator light to the left of the start button that was blinking and I couldnt set my functions while this was blinking, but when i hold down the start button it stops blinking and I can choose my wash cycle. I then push start and shut the door and there is no activity. I unplugged the unit hoping for a reset and held down the start button to reset. Hoping it is a blocked airgap or something and all it needs is a reset somewhere. Talked with viking briefly, they said that the blue indicator light just means that the jet dry is depleted or that the cover is open maybe. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Start by refilling the rinse aid dispenser................... :thumbsup: