Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidence…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
taustin

Frigidaire Stove FEF336FMC Oven Not Working Properly

5 posts in this topic

My oven will work one day and the next it will not. Top of stove works fine. Sometimes it makes a humming sound when I turn on the over. Any help would be helpful. Thank you.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

My oven will work one day and the next it will not.

need more info

Oven Controller lights up ?

accepts key inputs ?

Oven heats at all ?

any error codes ?

The control panel lights up, you can push the bake button and set the temperature. I have never seen any error codes come up. Yesterday morning I tried to use the oven and it did not heat up, I also tried the broiler and it would not heat. Later in the day I tried again as soon as I turned the oven on and set the temperature it started making noises, clicking, humming. It did heat up. One time it will work and the next time nothing. Thank you.

Thank you for the help. Will order part and install.