Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bumbling Bill

Wiring Assistance for Whirlpool Evaporator fan - PLEASE

5 posts in this topic

So simple . . .three wires . . . .  red, white and green.

I have engineered a Presidential solution to my problem and am ready to put the evap fan motor back in.  Having slept since taking this thing apart, I am not confident as to 'which wire where'. 

The red and white wires have clips that attach back to the blade terminals on the fan motor.  I am assuming that it matters which wire goes to which clip.    The green wire has a blade connector that should be attached to ?. 

Thanks in advance for you kind guidance.

Bumbling Bill

p.s. I KNOW that all I needed was one picture taken with the Smart phone, but the DUMMY that owns the phone did not take the picture.

:banghead:

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

...  Having slept since taking this thing apart,

.does this Fridge have a model number, Rumpelstiltskin ?  :sleep:

Whats the fan motor part # .If its a small green wire somewhere on motor there is a small terminal on the motor.if we are on the same page.

Model ET18GKXHW0

Fan Part # 4389142

doesn't matter to which Motor Terminal the Red and the White connect..

the Green wire is a ground

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0