Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
kwatt

Contact

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

Sorry if this is a bit cheeky but how do I get to have a word with the Samurai Appliance Repair Man a bit more privately about a little site I run and recipricol links? And yes, it is totally related to the topic.

Thanks

K.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

One of the nice features of this forum is that you can send me a private message. Click my name to the left here and then select "private message." Is easy, da tovarish?

Apologies, I didn't realise that as there wasn't a glaring "PM" screaming at me. ;)

K.

No apologies needed!  Got your PM.  Your website is very much compatible with what we do here and there's absolutely no problem with your adding a link to it, say, in your signature line or as a reference link in a reply to a forum question here.

http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/

Thanks, I just didn't want to take a liberty and promote UKW without asking first.

As I said if there's any help we can be with the European appliances please just ask. I am pretty busy with several projects for UKW but I'll pop in when I can and answer what I can for you.

Regards

K.

I don't mind promoting when in the course of actually contributing information.  But a reply that simply refers the reader to another forum without any other helpful technical information falls int eh category of "shameless promotion."