Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to troubleshoot like a Master Samurai Tech...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
obenourb

KitchenAid DW KUDS011JWH0 - Blinking Normal and Rinse Only Lights

3 posts in this topic

Stopped working and all attempts to restart end up with the Normal and Rinse Only lights blink approx once per second.  the status lights remains constant "- -".  Powered off but comes back to this when I try pushing buttons.  Had been working fine up until now.

Any thoughts on how to resolve would be appreciated.  Tech manual would be a good start for me if it points as to what these mean.

Unhappy wife = unhappy life.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

KUDS011JWH0

maybe

KUDS01IJWH0

http://appliantology.org/files/file/1104-kitchenaid-dw-kuds01ijwh0/

STUCK KEY: If the control detects that a key is stuck in the depressed position,

dishwasher operation will be suspended and the control will flash the light for that key

until the condition is corrected.

If a key without a light is stuck or multiple keys are stuck,

the control will flash the light for the Rinse Only/Quick Rinse key.

The manufacturer has replaced part number 8269138

with this item, part number 8270233

http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=154&N=830983

Touchpad-and-Control-Panel-8270233-00712

Thanks.  Funny thing is that next morining I swore at it a couple times and it started working again.  We'll see how long it goes.....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0