LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Kitchenaid dw KUDE60FVSS3 service manual

NCARepair

Posted question regarding not heating water in kitchen forum.  I would like the service aid manual for this unit if possible. I have the tech sheet. Well I took the french copy and left the english version. What no spanish copy? Anyway apologies to the next french servicer who follows me.

Thanks for the update. Going back today and ask some more questions. I assumed heater circuit was good because heated dry worked. Maybe heater cut-out is failing after a few minutes.

I think the tech sheet is incorrect for this model. English version says w10142826b. The tech sheet with the dishwasher states the control will lock if water does not heat. Water does not heat and control does not lockout. Also the selection buttons match the use and care guide but not the tech sheet. So i need the correct tech sheet.

Thanks

• Team Samurai

I didn't post a tech sheet; it was a Service Update from Whirlpool on their new GWS dishwasher, which this one is. FFTKAT: The previous dishwasher design that we all came to know and love is called the Point Voyager System. Don't ax me who comes up with these names. I rectum they're the Top Secret project names they use while the design is under development.

I'm out of town for today and don't have access to my desktop pooter so I can't look for a tech sheet for you. Perhaps one of the other Brethren will step in.

Thanks reg. same sheet that came with it. Control buttons on tech sheet don't match cycle chart buttons. Also diagnostic lights don't match the progression while in diagnostics. Give it one more try and then kick it down the road if i cant figure it out.

The previous dishwasher design that we all came to know and love is called the Point Voyager System. Don't ax me who comes up with these names. I rectum they're the Top Secret project names they use while the design is under development.

I had never heard it called the Point Voyager System, (I had always just known it as the Voyager Design).  Always thought that name came for the look of the pump/motor assembly - kind of the the Star Trek Voyager ship?