Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
appmed1

Bosch dish washer SHU43c06uc/17

6 posts in this topic

This dishwasher won't start. The display reads "O" and I haven't been able to get the diagnostics to run. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Sounds like it's stuck in a Cancel cycle.  Check the base for standing water.  Try lifting the red overflow float plunger behind the inlet valve to see if the drain pump engages.  Check door latch and switches.  Any other leds lit?

Have you tried turning power off for 60 seconds then powering back on to see if it reboots?

0 = No faults detected.

I turned the breaker off for 5+ minutes. It had no effect.  The light above the normal wash button  is illuminated. The control board was replaced a couple months ago as part of a recall. I did not do that work. 

The rework requires that the new control module be programmed for that model.  The programming displays are C1-C9 or 21-29.  Still kinda sounds like a door latch/switch problem.  Any action when lifting the red float plunger?  Might also want to check the power cord connection at the terminal box.