Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Lost with the new appliances? The Samurai teaches you Circuit Fu…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Skiter29

whirlpool cabrio

7 posts in this topic

Having a problem with a whirlpool Cabrio WTW6300sw1 customer says it is going off balance this is what ive done so far whrilpool tech line told me to check bearing and shaft and so on well the shaft had corrision on it so when i did try to pull the tub up very hard to get tub out but i did changed bearing and shaft pretty much thought this would take care of the problem because now tub slides up and down very easy like it should well its still is going off balance and some loads will finish and some loads will go down to 11 min and sit there called back tech line told me to also replace the bearing thats on the inner basket which i think is fine also told me to check balance ring i do hear water in there dosnt mean any hasnt leaked out but shocks look ok andybody else run into this problem any help would be appricated thanks in advance

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Replace the shocks...redesigned the cups up top and stiffer springs...did 2 this week already .

so just replace the shocks or the balls also not sure how much more the cusotmers gonna want to put in this thing

Also, check the hex bolt that holds the stator in place under the machine, they have a tendancy to get loose after awhile and give you an unbalanced load error.

just replaced the shaft and bearing so i know the bold is tight