Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
todd1995

Bosch Nexxt 300 washer erratic problems

5 posts in this topic

Please Help

I have a  Bosch Nexxt 300 clothes washer  (WFMC2201UC/15). The machine has a mind of its own, it will always fill and always drain. I wont always wash or spin. When it fills and trys to wash or spin sometimes you can hear what sounds like relays clicking but  the drum wont turn and sometimes the drum turns fine. Very sporatic, mostly doesnt wash. Sometimes if you unplug it drain out out plug it back in it will work, other times nothing. Please help I'm losing my mind over this.

Thanks

Todd

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Hi Todd.  Did you find a solution to this problem?  I have a WFMC1001UC/07 doing the same.  

Check all wire connectors at the motor control.  Physically unplug connectors and plug back in, then check operation.  If needed we can walk through engaging the diagnostic mode to retrieve fault codes that relate to the main control or the motor control.  Usually if the unit is draining properly, it's possible the motor control may be faulty.

I have not found the problem yet. I did remove the back and disconnect and reconnect all the elctrical connections and it seemed to work ok for a week. Now its back to the same old way. I do have some error codes when i put it in diagnostic mode they are as follows:

E09 - 3 count

D06 - 1 count shows multiple times

D10 - 1 count shows multiple times

D11 - 1 count shows multiple times

any suggestions?

I narrowed it down to the motor control