Learn how to troubleshoot using schematics like a real tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sundayracer

GE Washer GTWN4000M0WS basket hub issues

2 posts in this topic

New to this forum type talk...My GE washer Mod.GTWN4000MOWS Stainless steel basket (WH45x10060). the center hub has been eaten away. Parts people want $500 for replacement basket, baskets fine GE doesn't sell hub by it's self for stainless...but does for plastic style.  Found a plastic type basket (WH45x10120) complete with hub new for $75.  Found that GE made my washer type in two versions plastic and stainless basket. Since the baskets installs the same on a hub nut and split ring mount. is it the price point that makes them different.  Can not find any dimensions for either. any help would be great.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Unsui   What a trip... just noticed were brothers in brew. I drink a gallon of White Grapefruit juice a week. it's the main contender in the fridg.

LOL

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0