Tired of guessing on service calls?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
BradE

Kenmore 106.50592000 Fridge

9 posts in this topic

Looking for manual for this Whirlpool built fridge.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Hey Durham,

I don't see the lighting board in this diagram. Do you know how power is routed through this board? Does 120 come into this board and then distribute to unit?

Thanks,

Brad

Hey Durham,

I don't see the lighting board in this diagram. Do you know how power is routed through this board? Does 120 come into this board and then distribute to unit?

Yeah, i looked at it before I posted it and I did not see it neither. I thought it had more to do with my limited abilities at deciphering wiring diagrams. However, I did check the model for that particular tech sheet and it has the same boards as your model, including the lighting board. Maybe Sir Reg can enlighten us.....where's that page button when you need it??

... i looked at it before I posted it and I did not see it neither. 

... Maybe Sir Reg can enlighten us.....

what's that thing on the wiring diagram called

"WATER FILTER INDICATOR" ?  :whistling:

what's that thing on the wiring diagram called

"WATER FILTER INDICATOR" ? :whistling:

uh.... is this one of those trick questions like "when was the war of 1812?" Ok.. ok... I'll take a stab at it... it's a hmmmm.. this is a hard one.... is it a Water Filter Indicator?? lol

And here I am thinking Hugh Grant is still alive. Silly me.

And here I am thinking Hugh Grant is still alive. Silly me.

you must be thinking of Hugh Jorgan  :whistling: