Learn how to be your own tech line...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Juju13

Frigidaire Affinity Washer Model LTF7000ESO

5 posts in this topic

My Frigidaire Affinity washer is not draining all the way. I have already cleaned out the coin catcher and the problem is still there. I noticed that during the final spin and the spin only cycle the washer turns off with 5 minutes left. Do you think I have a timer problem?

I have to do all of the repairs myself so please help me with the diagnosis and how to fix the problem.

Thank You

Juju

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Is the washer doing the final high speed spin or is the final spin slow?

No, the washer is not doing the final high speed spin.  

If it spins at all, even if slowly, then you most likely have a bad speed control board:  http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Motor-Control-Board/134743500/1191307

If it neither spins nor tumbles, then the speed control board is most certainly bad.  

OTOH, if it never even tries to spin, then you probably have a bad door latch assembly:  http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Door-or-Lid-Latch-Assembly/131763202/1531974

One test you can do on the door latch assembly is to put the washer into a spin and let it run for a couple minutes then turn it off and unplug it.  If you can open the door right away, the door latch assembly is bad.  

...  My Frigidaire Affinity washer is not draining all the way.

It won't do a high speed Spin until it Drains the water.

It should still try to do a low Spin.

How's the Drain line ?

any changes lately ?

Is the Drain Pump running at all ?