Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Lost with the new appliances? The Samurai teaches you Circuit Fu…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
pkaram

Kenmore Front Load Washer display dead 592-491070

4 posts in this topic

Here we are with a 3 year old washer and the display is no longer functioning! I'm also having a extremely hard time finding a service manual.

I've unplugged the machine for several hours and have tested the wall receptacle 120volt is there and ready to be used.

Opened the top panel of the washer and nothing stands out burnt or anything.

When I plug it back in I hear a click sound so from other threads I can assume the boards are alright!

One of the many times I unplugged the machine for several hours and plugged it back it the display did light momentarily and then faded it self out after about 15 or so seconds. I could see a 51 on the display if that means anything.

These machines seem to be rebranded from Samsung but not sure the Samsung model number.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

... Kenmore Front Load Washer 592-491070

Canadian Kenmore Washer built by Samsung

similar to the Samsung WF209

check the voltages at the output of the EMI Filter

lneo.jpg

Thanks you so much RegUS_PatOff the equalent is great help.

I remeber when testing the emi filter yesterday I had 120V at the input but remember 10V on the outputs. is that possible? and what should be the Voltage on the emi outputs? 

Thanks again for all your he1p.