Tired of guessing on service calls?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
clecun

GE washer has no display

5 posts in this topic

My GE washer  model number WPGT9150HWW has no power on the display. There is power to the washer. When you unplug the unit you hear a click from the main circuit board. You can hit the power or any of the buttons and nothing happens ( no display). I can not find a fuse on this unit and all the connections look good. Any ideas?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I can't find a wiring diagram for this one that calls out the power supply voltages to the display board.  Absent that, the other way to play this is to replace the display board.  If that doesn't fix it, you can return the board for a refund:  Part number: AP4344456

Part number: AP4344456

Thank you. I found I had voltage to the main circuit board, but not sure which pins to check and at what voltage they should be. I already ordered the display board, and I saw that it shipped today. I will let you know if it does not work.

Thanks,

Chris

Already checked the fuse,  it was good. Just got my display board in today and got it hooked up, still no display. Must be from the main circuit board. Guess I will be ording one of those tonight.