Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
mprop

service manual?

3 posts in this topic

In dire need of an actual real service manual for the GE Profile PFSS6PKWASS. I have two of these units with two different issues, (neither are icemaker issues like every other google hit is about)

Please help if anyone can send me a PDF or a link to where I can just purchase a real manual. I did not realize how big of a sham most sites are that claim to have anything other than user manuals or how to replace the icemaker and nothing else useful at all.

Seems I threw away almost $6000 in these two fridges that are only 4 years old and that just wasted/spoiled $1500 worth of food.. Suppose I should have bought another brand????

Any direction is appreciated. Exploded diagrams would also be a help if no service manuals can be had..

Thanks.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

yes,

31-9162
GE PFSS6NKW PFSF6NKW
GE French door made by Samsung :woot:
89 pages

mini-manual
Pub No. 31-51744
2 pages

GFSF6KKXABB GFSF6KEXABB GFSF6KEXAWW GFSF6KEXBBB GFSF6KEXBWW GFSL6KEXALS GFSL6KEXBLS GFSF6KKXAWW GFSF6KKXBBB GFSF6KKXBWW GFSF6KKYABB GFSF6KKYAWW GFSL6KKXALS GFSL6KKXBLS GFSL6KKYALS GFSS6KKXASS GFSS6KKXBSS GFSS6KKYASS PFSF6PKXDBB PFSF6PKXDWW PFSS6PKXDSS

Samsung P/N DA68-01687C

but would need to become an apprentice to download