Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Lost with the new appliances? The Samurai teaches you Circuit Fu…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlexM

Maytag Neptune Top Load-'dc' error code, won't drain-Model# FAV6800AWW

4 posts in this topic

Even after replacing the drain pump this unit will stop in the rinse cycle with 11 minutes to go, and will not drain.  I started looking at the duel lid locks and am starting to think that might be my problem. Is there a easy way to test, or should I be looking at the control boards and what not?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I did not apply voltage to the old drain pump, or the new one, nor did I check for voltage.  Man, its hard to find good help!  I'm assuming that the pump(s) are not getting voltage, as its unlikely the new one that I installed is defective.

The pump is not silent.  Can you hear it running?

The lid lock is unlikely to be the cause.  The machine checks continually to confirm the lid is locked so it'd stop at any point in the cycle for a failed lock, not just in the rinse phase.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0