LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Manual request Kitchenaid KFIS25XVMS00

btenpin

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegUS_PatOff

• btenpin

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reply,

when I click on first link it tells me I don't have permission.  I can choose the second link to the ice 2 o job aid which is not correct for this model.

Not sure why I don't have permission to open first link I've upgraded my membership thought I should have access to that.

This unit must be a "tweener" not sure if it's a Whirlpool mess or a Samsung unit or some unGodly combo.  It appears to be a forerunner of the newer units that have the icemaker in the ceiling everything look same other than icemaker.  This one has the separate ice room like the ice2o, but the in door controls are completely different than an ice2o.  I have worked on a Dacor unit which was identical to this one, but the key dance from the Dacor manual didn't work.  The last one I worked on after 2 other companies replaced every thing already.  I couldn't get power to the icemaker, manufacture ended up scrapping the unit.  Not coincidentally this unit is a scrap unit that a dealer had sold them for a " really good deal " serial number is scratched off.  The strange thing is that everything was working fine until they replaced water filter, they have water thru dispenser in door just no ice production.  Was having bad day already @ 9:00am couldn't get the cover off of icemaker was going to break, and then couldn't get into diagnostics.  I counted to 10 and walked away until I could verify the key dance and will go back for another look.

... when I click on first link it tells me I don't have permission.

... ice 2 o job aid which is not correct for this model.

1) Samurai must first approve the upload ...

2) from the Tech Sheet - 12827950:

"All safety information must be followed as provided in Service Manual 16026312."

Edited by RegUS_PatOff