LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

HVAC

applianceman18007260692

Now is a good time to bust a move on HVAC, lots of new tech and old tech tips are out there. Lets get the ball rolling on this one. I have tons of questions about the new stuff and tons of answers about the old stuff.I would like to read about central unit gripes, heat pump nightmares  ,window unit woes, hot surface ignition ,etc.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Team Samurai

Great suggestion! Since I'm not all-knowing, all-touching, and all-smelling when it comes to HVAC, I'll need one or more of the Masters to volunteer to moderate the new forum. Any takers?

• Team Samurai

[user=4554]applianceman18007260692[/user] wrote:

How do we get the ball rolling oh wise one?

Well, if you're volunteering to the be a moderator, all I need to do is create the forum. :cool:

I will volunteer to be the moderator and if anyone cares to join me please do! PS dont I need moderator training?

:D

• Team Samurai

Ok, applianceman, you've got the new HVAC forum. :dude:

You won't need any special moderator training... yet. Your main job as moderator will be to apply your vast and awesome expertise to answering HVAC questions. As the forum gains popularity and traffic, then we may need to explore your other god-like moderator powers. ;)

• 5 months later...

Forum is just waiting for someone like you to ask a question...post away!!..:cool:

Thanks. Are there anyone of you, the handyman type, not the professional ones, ever installed a split central furnace/air system before? I am seriously considering putting a 4T Goodman system in. It seem easy enough. Applianceman thinks Goodman is a good unit. I'd love to learn from your experience. Any things will help. Are there anythings tricky about doing it myself? The reason for Goodman because that seems to be the only brand I can order online. Thanks in advance for your input.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived