Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
isappliance

Bosch Vision 500 Washer, WFVC5400UC

2 posts in this topic

Good morning guys, I have the thrill of working on a new Bosch design. Of course I can not find the manual for this thing anywhere and the problem my customer is stating that it is showing SUDS error and leaves their clothes wet at the end of the cycle. This seems to be a common complaint for people that own this machine with no fix found and I can not do any further diagnosis without getting into the tests modes. They do use the correct amount of soap and from what the customer says, the right load level. Since they haven't had a problem with it for over 3 years of owning it, I do believe them. Does anyone have a manual for this thing or any recommendations on what it can be? 

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Service manual:  http://appliantology.org/files/file/603-bosch-wfvc-vision-washer-service-manual/

Try this test:  start the washer in a normal wash cycle without adding any detergent.  After it fills and starts tumbling, if you see suds in the water, then somebody is telling you sto-ree about using the correct amount of detergent.  Not naming any names, just sayin'.  

BTW, what are they claiming is the "correct amount" of detergent?