LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Thermador WO-16 manuals?

slantsixdan

Got a 1949 Thermador WO-16, serial 9209, in my (originally my grandparents') kitchen. Photos attached. Would like to have whatever literature might be chased down for it. Anyone?

post-1098-0-12383300-1392089429_thumb.jp

post-1098-0-24498700-1392089430_thumb.jp

post-1098-0-19723200-1392089431_thumb.jp

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slantsixdan

• DurhamAppliance

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

i haven't had any luck. I came across people looking for and unable to find info on the WO-16a model made years later... Not a good sign.

• Team Samurai

Even the Bosch site doesn't have a manual for this old war horse.  Try contacting BSH directly and see if they'll email you at least a wiring diagram.  Tell them you're a tech at the customer's house, be creative.  

Thanks, Durham; good idea. I note the company you link has a 1950s 40" GE range on their site, though its bigger-pics-and-specs page doesn't work. Looks to be exactly the kind grandma had in this kitchen years ago...but it's diagonally across the continent, and I've got a good-working '09-model GE 30" range in place now. (The lady in the house across the street—another of the few original-family/non-remodelled ones—has an awesome '50s pushbutton Hotpoint 40" with elevator burner for deep frying. I have serious stove envy. It also has onboard compartments for Salt and Pepper, the two seasonings legally permitted—in small quantities—in the 1950s.)