Learn how to be your own tech line…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Skiter29

Kemore Ref icing up in freezer section

3 posts in this topic

I been out on a Kemnore ref Model # 795.72053.110 im sure its a LG or Samsung built ref the problem was it was icing up in the freezer section not frosting up but icing up im thinking they had a kit on for these things a while back not sure for this one customer said it did it right away still under warranty its about 2 yrs old does anybody know of a kit for this model

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

It's an LG. By icing up do you mean the evaporator is icing up?

I believe that model was one of the ones under the flash. John63 would know the evaporator cover part number you may be looking for. It was on a post we were talking about recently but I can't seem to locate it.