Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
jrhexp

Maytag MFI2067AES

3 posts in this topic

Hi I have a Maytag MFI2067AES That started opening and closing the ice-water door and would not stop. I disconnected the plug from the board and have been limping along for several months now. I contacted Maytag ( so long ago I honestly forgot!) and they were very nice and said they would send me a new board AND send a repairman out to instal same BUT the board was on back order I have been given new dates (latest is Apr 30) and am begining to wonder if I will ever get the part. Anyone else out there waiting?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Service bulletin out on this-- you need to replace the high voltage board Part number: AP4014490

Part number: AP4014490

For the ice door issue you do need to replace the HV board, factory Part number: AP4014490

Part number: AP4014490

Looks like it might be on factory backorder, and ETA may fluctuate.

Could be worse.  I've just been given an ETA on a Taurus main control board for a Whirlpool side by side of Feb 7 2020.  Yep.

Edited by Samurai Appliance Repair Man