Tired of guessing on service calls?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
keithnellie

maytag dryer model MGDE300VF0 works fine then stops...... then starts

30 posts in this topic

My humble opinion:

<script type="text/javascript">(function() { var po = document.createElement("script"); po.type = "text/javascript"; po.async = true; po.src = "https://d15mj6e6qmt1na.cloudfront.net/cdn/embed.js"; var s = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); })();</script>

Yeah, kind of figured that but still holding out hope.  At anyrate be good to fix this voltage problem before proceeding to the dryer proble.  Wouldn't you concur?

Doc

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Oui, papa.  Sumpin ain't raht w'dat vo-tage thang.  

Oui, papa.  Sumpin ain't raht w'dat vo-tage thang.  

Thanks youngun, we old folks can use a little help now and again.  Even though I forgot problably as much as you know, it nice to have someone around to point us in the right direction now and again.  Thanks Bruta

It appears the problem was solved by the new transformer. Both the washer and dryer have done multiple loads with no issues. It is amazing how well it all works when they have the correct voltage.

I will now know to check my voltages at first sign of trouble. I guess that is what they call "experience".

Good job, glad to hear everything is better.  Thanks for the follow up.  :thanks:

Doc