LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

F2 Error on Dishdrawer Model 602

Migook

Replaced the waste hose on the top drawer of a two drawer unit. The hose had been leaking onto the floor after a  wash cycle was complete. After the installation of the hose aattempted to do a short wash run - got an F2 after about 10 minutes into the run. It appears to be getting water but the wash seems intermittant. The motor make loud sounds as if it was laboring. I checked the connections to the control unit and they are on the right edge connections. Any suggetions would be appreciated. 

POSTSCRIPT: Removed the impeller and found nothing major in the impeller or well. The impeller magnet was fairly warm however. Went back under and in to make sure I had put the bayonet -connection back on the motor ("motor 6 pole assy comp") found that I had but found a small male connection that had been disconnected from one of the pole windings. Straightened it out, put it back in the winding slot. It just made it all the way through the 26 min cycle- it had not made it past the last 8 min mark. Also, before the repair,  it had not given the same washing sounds as it did during regular service. The Master's repair manuals were vital. Thank you.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Team Samurai

Another fine repair report to grace these hallowed pages. Thanks for posting it and nice job on the fix, Migook! :dude:

Archived