Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological. 
      We have a special session planned for this one. Instead of the usual Show 'n Tell on a technical topic, we're going to post tech sheets in the comments to this Calendar Event (scroll down to see what's posted so far) and ask specific questions that can only be answered by reading the tech sheet. If you at least try to answer the questions beforehand, you'll get a lot more out of it. The tech sheet and the questions are posted in the comments section below.
      Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is to check out the questions for each one and try to answer them ahead of time. Then come to the Dojo to see how well you did! 
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

ELECTROLUX DISHWASHER MODEL EDW5505ESS0

markfreedman

I am in need of this manual to find the key dancing sequence and error codes for

one of my customers. If you can help me I would be most appreciative.

Thanks,

Mark

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markfreedman

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• Scottthewolf

These dishwashers were built on the old Maytag tall tub platform.  There are no service manuals for this dishwasher as Electrolux scrapped this design as soon as all the old Maytag parts got used up and they closed the Jackson, Tennesee dishwasher plant.

What problems or error codes are you having?

Only operates in short wash mode. Plus door switch stays on at all times. I am not sure if it's programming is dependent on the door switch going on and off to clear memory so that the mode of operation will change. This is a super high end dishwasher. Parts are very expensive. Door Switch $100.00. Touch pad $300.00, etc. Owner wants it fixed. The entire kitchen is Electrolux. Are you saying they never even printed a service manual?