Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
nursingguy

Samsung RB195ACPN/XAA Main Control Board Part Number

7 posts in this topic

Hello:

I am looking for the above part number. I have looked at the schematic on the Sears website, looked at repairclinic, appliance parts pros, etc. I am rolling craps..

I know that there is a main control board as well as the digital display control board. I can find the digital display control board part number just fine, just not the main control board part number.

I also know that the main control boards on Samsung's cross over a lot, but I am just not getting anywhere. 

I will be placing the tech sheet for the above model number in the pot luck supper. I see that there was only one "tech sheet" that involved a lot of other refrigerators for Samsung, as well as some washers. This schematic is specific to my model number and 2 others closely related.

Please assist if you would be so kind.

Respect and thank you..

Michael

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I haven't worked on many Samsungs since I left Sears, but I've come to find out that the part# on the board itself is accurate every time I ordered a board. Have you not been out on the fridge yet?

Hi Bryan:

No not out there yet.

As an explanation, I do not tithe/give to churches or organizations anymore because, well, I just don't anymore.

But, I tithe/give my time and knowledge, occasionally, to persons in need. These people run an animal rescue shelter and that is a pretty noble thing in my book.  The owners of this appliance live out in the sticks, roughly an hour or so away from me. They cannot get an appliance repair company to come out and help them without charging an arm and leg to drive out there. They can pay for and afford the repair, just not an excessive amount to have someone drive out there.

I am just trying to keep costs down for both them and myself. I thought I would have to go out there first, but, was just trying to see if I could find some info out before I did.

Truth be told, I have helped out a couple of other families this way this year. I always end up working harder and more for these type of calls, but in the end it is my way of giving back, paying something forward, and keeps me from being too much of an a_ _ hole!!!

Respect and thank you sir,

Michael

Thank you very much. Be safe and well.

Michael

I would double check that part#!  NOTICE the description? 220V 50HZ, (50HZ is usually foreign - maybe Canada? - should be 60HZ if in the US).  I didn't see it labeled 50HZ at any of the websites.

My research says the above part# should be the correct one: RepairClinic came up with main board Part number: DA41-00698B

Part number: DA41-00698B

which stays that part# at a lot of the parts sites - AppliancePartsDepot shows it subs to part# DA92-00419B as referenced above by Ivasquez11.