LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

FRIGIDAIRE model fafw3801lw5 washer service manual request

Dfishinfool

Well we do have the tech sheet in the downloads section. Not the full manual. The tech should help you out though.

Here is a link to help you find files in the downloads section.

http://appliantology.org/topic/47178-please-search-the-downloads-section-before-posting-a-service-manual-request/

The manual is probably here. Electrolux/Frigidaire Manuals are more difficult to find.  It would help; if everyone added a model number in the Reply field when they found the one that corresponds to their model.

Here are some that are in the downloads section I believe, one is probably yours.

5995369211 JULY 2002

5995393138 November 2003

5995413084 December 2004

5995456851 April 2006
Edited by Spannerwrench
  • Like 2

So how do I find these service manual numbers for my model ,Spannerwrench ,the last one you listed won't open for me applianceman I searched and couldn't find it except where somebody personal messaged the manual instead of posting it thanks for the help

That is a great idea brother Spanner. I know i have done that in the past but only a few times. I will try to make that a habbit.

Dfishinfool,

Make sure to watch that video i posted. It will help you greatly in the future. 

If you search the search box for fafw* (wildcards are the key to searching) there will be a tech sheet and parts list for a model number very close to yours. It should be compatible. Luckily frigidaire's tech sheets are pretty good. This one has all your error codes and how to access diagnostic mode.

Let me know if this file will work or not. If not i will try to wrangle you up the full manual. 

Thanks