Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

GE Hybrid Electric Residential Water Heater GEH50DNSRSA

Patricio

Any one can point me to a Service Manual for information on this hybrid water heater that uses refrigeration to heat the water?   This vacation home has a bank of three of these things for a vacation home.   One of them has quit working.   Sure keeps the garage cold in the summer where they are located.

Thank you Budget, just the ticket.   That big GE manual stash, is it located in the download section?    I searched the download & forun section using different search terms & could not find anything.   I found else on google is the F-C code is a problem with these WH's  where the factory is changing out evaps & dryers.

It's not in the download section here, there is a link to the large GE manual stash somewhere around here.

I did a search on "Mabe*" which I know is in the website name and found it:

Gold mine of GE tech sheets

http://appliantology.org/topic/48177-gold-mine-of-ge-tech-sheets

This might help you more - a complete directory of training and info on just this hybrid water heater

http://applianceservice.mabe.ca/learning/waterheater/

Edited by Budget Appliance Repair