LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Maytag Bravos XL Dryer Model # MEDB950YG Tech manual

valkyrie64

I need access to the tech manual for the model listed in the title. I want to run a diagnostic but can't get it into diagnostic mode. I have tried selecting a button and pressing 25 seconds on, then off 2-5 seconds then on, then off, then on again. Even tried it adding once more cycle of on and off. Has the unit powered off when I started it and with the 1st press of the button the unit powers on and doesn't go into service mode. Tried 10 times using different lengths of time on and off because I know it tens to be touch.

I also tried the selector knob ccw rotation 4-5 times, then one click CW, one click Cw, one click cw, one click CCW, then one click CW and nothing.

I replaced the thermal fuse that had blown, and ran the unti and go noheat. Thought outbound thermistor was bad so replaced it with what I thought was correct model and I am still getting no heat and when I shut it off I get and F03 E01 error.

I thought it needed to be reset after replacing them but can't figure out the sequence to clear the codes and try it.

thanks to all who can help m out.

JC

Edited by DurhamAppliance

Not sure why there's been a rash of people posting repair questions in the Manual request forum lately despite posted notice advising against it (see http://appliantology.org/topic/18669-service-manual-requests-only-please/).. so, I guess it's explanation time, once again....

The reason this forum is for Manual requests only is quite simple. Those that might can help may not realize you have a question and think you only need a manual. They usually leave that to staff and will not come to this forum to look at your thread. Thus you are waiting for answers that may never come. Solution... post your manual request here and posts your repair questions in the appropriate forum ie the LAUNDRY REPAIR FORUM.

We will treat this thread as you manual request.

Thanks for the advice. May I ask if the manual is available that I need since that is really what I am asking for? Maybe someone from the staff will reply with a link to the manual.

The search is already underway. That's another reason to ask a question in the repair forums. You may get your answer before our search is complete if, in fact, our search is successful. Along with your question in the repair forum,a state you have requested and awaiting the manual.

• Team Samurai

Wow! I'm striking out on this one. Service Matters ain't got nuttin' on this model (good model number) or even truncated variations. Maybe Brother Spanner can bail us out on this one. 

And earlier I asked bro A97 if he has it... he will check when he gets home

• Team Samurai

Mucho domos, Brother Appman!

• Like 1

Excellent example of how the staff at Appliantogy strives to take care of members.

• Like 2