LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Consolidated Industries - forced air gas furance

Budget Appliance Repair

Looking for a complete draft inducer motor/blower/housing complete or just the exact replacement motor and blower wheel.

Looks like from my research Consolidated went out of business 1998-99 can't find any info on the net about this unit.

Mod# MBA060NH3RX

Ser# 950721116

If anyone can find the orignal part# for the complete draft inducer assembly then maybe I could convert that to something that is currently produced.

The #'s on the motor:

MagneTek

SER. 23G 75954R

MTR MOD JA1P082NS 401570

115Volt .9amp 3300rpm .030hp Rot. CWSE, Shaft= 1" x 5/16"dia.

Blower wheel: 1 3/16" thick, 4 3/4" round

Thanks for any help you can provide,

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Willie I called BO at johnstone supply here in mobile and gave him the model number and he gave me a part # 4026600 and told me he could have it in a few days,so if you have a johnstone supply near you they might can get it for you.

Thanks ApplianceMan.

I already order that part from UniversalMotors.com

They went by the motor# JA1P082NS which converted to their part# 959 which is suppose to be an exact replacement complete draft inducer blower assembly to replace a Consolidated Industries Part# 401570 -- I don't know if it will be the same as the complete unit I'm replacing but if it isn't I should still hopefully be able to install the motor and blower wheel into the customers blower cage/frame unit.

By the way, do you know of any place on the internet to look up parts for CI products?

they used to be called premier furnace company and they have had a lot of defective furnaces in california I was reading this http://www.consolidatedfurnaces.com/and thinking to myself they probably dont want to sell parts and are laying low!Heck you might even can get a new furnace out of them ,I dont know.

Archived