Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological. 
      We have a special session planned for this one. Instead of the usual Show 'n Tell on a technical topic, we're going to post tech sheets in the comments to this Calendar Event (scroll down to see what's posted so far) and ask specific questions that can only be answered by reading the tech sheet. If you at least try to answer the questions beforehand, you'll get a lot more out of it. The tech sheet and the questions are posted in the comments section below.
      Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is to check out the questions for each one and try to answer them ahead of time. Then come to the Dojo to see how well you did! 
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Need Kenmore Dishwasher 665.16534201 Service Manual

an0m4ly

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• weswayne

• an0m4ly

• Budget Appliance Repair

Thank you for the link! The only issue I am having with that tech sheet is the diagnostic mode is not correct for this dishwasher.

I have run into the same problem. Even with my own Whirlpool dishwasher.

Tech sheet has a set of keys to press and nothing. Tried all kind of ways.

Gave up and just had to test as much as I could from the control board.

I don't know which actual service manual is relevant to your dishwasher.

Do you have the dishwasher serial number?

Maybe we can find out what year it was made and find a comparable Whirlpool manual.

Edited by weswayne

The techsheet WesWayne linked to should be the correct info your your dishwasher.  The parts list shows techsheet part# 8537797 for your dishwasher.

I haven't came across any of this style of Whirlpool dishwasher where either Hi-temp Scrub or Sani-Rinse with Air Dry key didn't put these into diagnostic mode unless the keypad is bad.

Did you try both combinations?  Hi-temp Scrub / Air-Dry / Hi-temp Scrub / Air-Dry

And       Sani-Rinse / Air-Dry / Sani-Rinse / Air-Dry

One of these two combinations should put you into diagnostic from stand-by mode or into rapid advance mode if running.