LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

WPL Dishwasher WDT720PADM1 service manual

MsAnn

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MsAnn

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Thank you so much. BTW thaw refrigerator flow chart is bad ass! I love it. Who ever did that is a appliance Ninja!

• 5 weeks later...

I got over to this clients home and her complaint was that the after she ran her DW there was soap remaining in the dispenser and here dishes looked dirty. It tested the water valve, cleaned the sump (which was filthy) I got the micro filter as clean as I could and recommended replacement but she declined. I also checked the drain pump for debris. All good I ran a diagnostic about 4-5 times just to make sure the soap dispenser opened ever time. Final step I ran a hot wash with dishwasher Magic. Service+ sump cleaning charge. Well a week goes by and she calls and says samething soap left in dispenser and dirty dishes. Any suggestions on what I should do here. Will a dirty  micro filter actually cause the washer to leave soap in the dispenser and dirty dishes? What am I doing wrong? The pressure is good and the water valve is strong on ohms and getting voltage. 

• Team Samurai

Could be several things. Start a new topic on this in the Kitchen forum and we'll work through the possibilities there.