Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Bosch HBL645AUC single wall oven need wiring diagram

darren412

Looking for the wiring diagram on this bosch oven HBL645AUC  single wall oven.  Could not find the schematic supplied with this oven anywhere. Looked on this site and only found 2 issues with this model number that had nothing to do with my situation. There was one file I clicked on but the file showed up as could not be found ?? First I am not positive if this is normal operation to begin with this oven when its in the normal and not convection broiling cycle  but the complaint was that the broiling element to the customer had looked like a 1/3 of the element was not working ??   This is a broiling element with 3 seperate elements that it has for broiling in this oven. When I set the broil on the high temperature setting which is around 475 to 500 degrees you dont see the middle element glowing slightly red ??  Just the inner and outer elements glow slightly red and get super hot.. The middle element does get hot and cannot be touched during the beginning of the broil process so i think its getting 120 V but it definately is not getting 240 volts a that middle element when high broil is selected. just the inner and outer elements get 240Volts on high broil .  My meter shows zero volts at the terminals while its still connected to the middle element.  with out a wiring diagram there are a ton of wires going  through this model and chasing wires has gotten time consuming. Again I am not sure if this is normal operation for this broiling cycle on this model  and if its not I would appreciate a wiring diagram if someone has access to one.   I tried the search on this site for one but only came up with 2 situations involving this model number and neither issue pertained to mine.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darren412

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• Team Samurai

Here's the Bosch basic oven technology manual: 

And the connection diagram: 

Thanks Samurai I appreciate your help with the wiring diagram I was looking for.   

• Like 1