LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Wiring Diagram for Kenmore Frigidaire 417.97912700 Stackable Washer Dryer

Andy's Appliance

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andy's Appliance

• abaesemann

• DurhamAppliance

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

I just did a search, should have checked first but it is already there.

I see the tech sheet but not wiring diagram.  Sorry if I'm missing it.

Thank you!

Sorry, By the time stamp it was just added 2 hrs. ago, not sure when you looked for it

PUB 134807000  this is the wiring diagram

Edited by abaesemann

Sorry, but even though 134807000 is called a wiring diagram, from what I learned here, that is a schematic.  I need a physical wiring diagram please.  If I am using the wrong terminology, please educate me.

I appreciate you!

Andy

• Team Samurai

Despite their confusing nomenclature, it doesn't look like Frigidaire makes a physical wiring diagram-- just the schematic that they call a "wiring diagram." But it does show wire colors and connection points so, technically, you could argue that it's a combo schematic and wiring diagram. Either way, it's all we're getting out of Frigidaire for this model. Should suffice for almost all troubleshooting situations, though.

there are some strip circuits found in the manual....maybe something you could use

On 4/5/2016 at 1:56 PM, Andy's Appliance said:

Sorry, but even though 134807000 is called a wiring diagram, from what I learned here, that is a schematic.  I need a physical wiring diagram please.  If I am using the wrong terminology, please educate me.

I appreciate you!

Andy

i have to catch myself as well and at times I have used the wrong terminology... and each time I invision Samurai rolling his eyes   lol :whistling: